Sommernatt ved fjorden:
Downhill – en besettelse, and Båt på fjorden:
- Aschehoug-advertisement in Aftenposten, autumn 2021
The World I Used to Know:
- Verden som var min. Info
- Writing one's own life
Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung:
- Review by Peter Henning
- De udødelige (The Immortals) by Turid Larsen
- To Music
- "Elven" (The River) by Unni Lindell
- French Reviews
- Review "Vinding's Spiel"
- by Lars Saabye Christensen
- The Story of Edvard Munch on Arcadia
Oslo Literary Agency:
- Welcome to Oslo Literary Agency
"Meticulous research is presented with all the lyricism of a modernist musical style ... Bjørnstad's poetic prose has authority and beauty."
Lesley McDowell, Independent on Sunday
“It is not without good reason that Ketil Bjørnstad has been awarded the Prix des Lecteurs for To Music ... Like To Music, The River is great literature – sombre and uplifting at the same time.”
Mette Winge, Politiken
"This writer obviously possesses every kind of talent possible."
Nils C. Ahl, Le Monde
"Winner of "Prix des Lecteurs 2008"
To music is nominated for The independent Foreign Fiction Prize 2010